Saturday, July 28, 2012

Free

Below are a few items that caught my eye from Freepeople. Love their lifestyle brand, their models always exude a certain confidence. An eternal hipster brand, that never gets old or out of style. 

For more info and to purchase my selection click the photos below. 
 Polka dots are on my radar, cant get enough of them. I'm predicting they are going to be the new stripe! This top is so versatile, can be layered below or on top or both. 

The bustier dress paired with black frames and hat are ultra hip. I could see myself rocking this look in the early fall. 


The detailing on this daisies dress pulls the whole look together. Very slimming and playful, and adds a futuristic allure to an otherwise plain dress. 

Do you own any fab freepeople finds?

1 comment:

Fashion Allure said...

These models dress so amazing.