Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Desperate House Sitters

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I feel as if a part of me was missing when I took a blogger hiatus. Lots of things have been going on in the world of Deco Aurora that I want to share with you! First off the fact that I started my own side business "Desperate House Sitters" I love animals and have 3 years of experience so I thought I should start a business from it! There is a flyer below, so check it out if you live in the OC area. 


Call me crazy but I wanted to have a photo shoot looking like a "desperate house sitter" in my nice black dress holding my fancy black cat. Truth is, I would never dress like this for house sitting! But it does look funny. There were more outtakes than actual photos worth using :) sometimes life happens that way. So if you or anyone you know needs some help caring for animals whether its for a day or a week head to my facebook page!
-OUTTAKES-





No comments: