Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trina Turk Teams With Banana Republic

image via

I think I may need to get a credit card at Banana Republic just so I can buy the Trina Turk collection.Ok maybe not. But I have been waiting for the day when her line would become a bit "more affordable" and possibly able to be bought during the time I would actually wear it. I have bought Trina Turk from Nordstrom's rack and its usually not in my size or from 4 seasons ago. Yawn...

But this time around we get a special fashionable treat just weeks before summer officially starts! The Trina Turk for Banana Republic line is officially out on June 7th but can be pre-ordered through gilt.com! You will see below some of the usual suspects aka TT prints which she uses on her own signature line! 

There looks to be 7 different color stories to choose from in different prints and fiber contents. Perfect, because we all have our fav colors to rock in the summer sun!



0510trina-turk-banana-republic1_fa.jpg



orange/blue orange/purple orange/yellow/coral



0510trina-turk-banana-republic3_fa.jpg
red/blue/green black/white



0510trina-turk-banana-republic4_fa.jpg


yellow/turquoise white/multi color 


Are you as excited about this collection as I am? And if so what pieces are you going to be getting?
I like the bikini, shorts, top and hat!



Enjoy this summer themed song! I love it.



1 comment:

Nicole Longstreath said...

This collection is fantastic! Bold colors, playful prints. Yay for chic and sophisticated style!