Saturday, April 28, 2012

Inside the shop

  • Fabrics my sister and I used for our sewing class at road less traveled. We made pillow!
  • Me holding my fav new unisex cologne in Coyote, smells great on my skin.
  • Kumquat infused liquor featured in our "canning" window display.
  • And can it really be May already? We have all our workshops lined up for you! 
You can find out more about road less traveled on our website, 
and if you have any questions you can email me 
Maggy@roadlesstraveledstore.com


2 comments:

Fashionhypnotised said...

 You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

Decoaurora said...

Thank you so much! Your comment made my day! I would love to follow your blog, is it also called Fashionhypnotised?