Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OC Weekly Halloween Contest


Some of you may remember that I was Black Swan for Halloween last year. Back when very few people knew about the movie and when later in 2011 Natalie Portman would win best actress for her role. 

I loved being this character for Halloween, mostly because the makeup was a challenge, I wanted it just right. I entered myself in a Halloween Costume on Facebook so if you could please help me out and vote that would be AWESOME! It's really easy to vote btw. 

2. Press the like button
3. Tell everyone you know

Thank you everyone.

Oh and if you don't mind telling me....what are you dressing up us for Halloween? 
I, not so surprisingly will be another Natalie Portman character. 

1 comment:

dinagideon said...

This is, hands down, one of my favorite costumes ever. I would be happy to help you out.

Every year I go as a dirndl wearing German, lol. Maybe I should shake it up this year. Hmmm...